Notice of Non-Discrimination
Access Dental Plan:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Customer Service at 1-503-445-9056 or 1-877-213-0357. If you believe that Access Dental Plan has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Manager of Compliance and Quality Assurance, Access Dental Plan, 14201 NE 20th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98686, 503-445-9056, FAX: 360-573-4022. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, manager of Compliance and Quality Assurance is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.