How to File a Grievance

How to make a complaint or grievance

If you are very unhappy with Access Dental Plan, your health care services or your provider, you can complain or file a grievance. We will try to make things better. Just call Customer Service at -877-213-0357, or send us a letter to the Access Dental Plan address in your member handbook.

We will call or write back immediately and attempt to resolve the issue within five days. If we are unable to resolve the issue in that timeframe, we will notify you. We will commit to resolving your issue within 30 days and will send you a letter in 30 days explaining how we will address your complaint. We will not tell anyone about your complaint unless you ask us to.

Below are links to the forms and information you will need:

Complaint Form

OHP Complaint Form – English

OHP Complaint Form – Spanish